Renting Space At Bethel
Are you looking for space to rent for a meeting, party, conference? Bethel has space!
- Nazareth Hall is a large space with a stage. It can be used as a gym (there are regulation height basketball hoops) and it can be used for larger events and banquets (seating up to 200). There is a large kitchen just off the hall which can also be rented.
- The Fireside room has round tables and chairs and can seat about 32. This is a nice space for smaller meetings.
- The Parlor has lots of comfortable couches and chairs and can seat about 30. This is a nice room for informal meetings.
- We have two classroom spaces (rooms 7-8, and 9-10). Each space has a divider curtain so it can be split into two separate rooms. These are great rooms for workshops, meetings, parties, and more. There is a pass-through window from room 9-10 to the kitchen, so this room is ideal for smaller meetings with food.
- Bethel also has a small theater room which can seat 40. There is a DVD player, projector, and a big screen! Please note that no food is allowed in the theater.
- If there will be children at your event, we have a toddler room and a nursery available for childcare. We do ask that children are always supervised and never left alone in these rooms.
- Bethel’s sanctuary is quite large, seating up to 450 people. The center aisle in the Sanctuary is 60 feet long with 15 full rows of pews on each side. We have a sound system, pianos, and a great pipe organ. Please note that only religious services may be held in the sanctuary (no political groups or non-religious meetings.)
Use this link to see current Rates for Weddings at Bethel.
Use this link to see current General Building Rates.
If you would like to use space at Bethel, please fill out our Request For Use of Facilities form.