WORSHIP & FAITH
BETHEL COMMUNITY ED
1. You are responsible to supervise your event.
2. You will have responsible adults watching your youth/children throughout the event.
3. You are responsible to make sure your group does not go into unauthorized areas of the building.
4. You will leave rooms clean and in orderly condition.
5. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY (includes parking lot).
You will be told to leave if violated (police may be called if needed).
You will lose your deposit if violated.
6. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED in the building.
7. Bethel does not assume any liability or responsibility for accidents or injuries.
If requested by Bethel Lutheran Church, you must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance for your group. You will be responsible for reimbursing Bethel for any damage to building, equipment, or furnishings at repair/replacement cost.
8. As a courtesy to our neighbors, park only in the parking lot or on the Bethel side of the street.
9. If you need to change the hours of your original request you must ask one week in advance..
10. Bethel reserves the right to cancel or move your event in case of a funeral or other unanticipated event.
11. Part or all of your deposit will be kept in these circumstances:
Your event runs over the time scheduled to be out of building ($5/minute).
There are more people attending than scheduled.
There is excess clean-up or disposal required.
There are any damages to the building or grounds of Bethel Lutheran Church.
ANY of the above guidelines are not followed.
REFUNDABLE “Damage & Time” DEPOSIT REQUIRED
Once Room Reservation Request is confirmed (by Bethel Lutheran Church),
deposit is due within two business days in order to reserve your space.
Fees depend on room(s) being reserved, and the time of use. Custodial fees will be added during "typically closed periods" and will continue from start of setup through finish of staff tear down and cleanup.
Two custodial staff will be used for groups over 250. Full payment is due seven (7) days prior to the event. Checks should be made out to Bethel Lutheran Church.
If the building is scheduled to be open that evening the custodian will only be on duty until 9 PM. Evening events/meetings must be over and people out of the building by 9 PM unless specific arrangements are made and approved prior to the event/meeting. If the building is otherwise scheduled to be closed that evening, custodial fees will apply for the entire time you use the building plus additional time required for setup or cleanup.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Custodial fees apply beginning at the time of arrival of the group and continuing through cleanup for all approved events.
I will be responsible for the facilities of Bethel Evangelical Lutheran Church while our group uses them and will see that the above "Applicant Responsibilities" are followed. The signee below will check out with the custodian upon leaving to verify the time out of building.
Thank you for your room reservation request. We will contact you to confirm or deny the request.